Program Mode : Regular
Duration : 2 Years
No. of Seats : 50
10+2 from recognized Board/University in any of the following examination with 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- (a) Intermediate Examination in Science.
- (b) First year of three year degree course in Science.
- (c) Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
- 1. Minimum 08 Photographs (Only Color)
- 2. Character Certificate
- 3. 10th Passing Certificate and Mark sheet
- 4. 12th Passing Certificate and Mark sheet
- 5. Migration Certificate
- 6. Reserved Category Certificate
- 7. Proof of Residence in case of reserved category (SC, BC, ESM, GEN, etc.)
- 8. Students who belong to minority community must mention their category (Muslim, Sikh, Jain, Persian, Christian, Buddhist, etc.)